Writing a Production Music Hit!: Top 10 Elements Every Track Must Have
Learn the tried and true writing techniques that publishers, edits and music supervisors love from a composer with many production music hits!
- Immediate Genre Recognition – You’ve only got 3 secs to sync!
- Hooks! – Rhythmic, Melodic & Lyrical
- Sync-able Moments – Rises, Stops, Drops, Builds…
- Easy Edit Points – Such as non-pitched rises, and complete silence drops
- Writing with Density for useful stemming later
- Choosing the right sounds to sit under dialog – 1k – 4k is sacred territory
- Multiple Ending Possibilities Per Track!
- Think “TV” – How to Write the perfect sting!
- 30 means 28.75, 60 means, 58.75, 90 means 87.75 and so on… This Stuff Matters!!!!
- Production Quality Rules Over Composition Chops!